Cwmavon Evangelical Church ALL MEETINGS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE but you can listen to messages on the Christian faith on our Facebook page.
Cwmavon (Cwmafan in Welsh) Evangelical Church can be found in the beautiful Afan valley. Our building is situated on the main road (Depot road) opposite the Community Centre. SA12 9DF.
We meet on Sunday mornings at 10.30am and all are welcome to attend. The Minister,Peter Elward, and his wife Karen have lived in Cwmavon for 30 years. If you need further information or if we can help you in some way please contact us by using our church email or message us on our Facebook page or telephone 01639-896993.
- 10:30 a.m. Morning Worship
- 11:30 a.m. Tea and Biscuits
- Bethlehem Evangelical Church, (Ysgythun Road,Aberavon) have two Lifestream services on Sunday at 11am & 6pm where you can listen to Pastor Jeremy Bailey. Please visit their website www.bethlehemchurch.co.uk and click on the livestream link.
- Prayer meeting 4pm -in a member’s home.
- (Term Time) Discoverers 5.30-7pm in the Community Centre